Roofing, Repair and Siding Services
GBR has the experience and expertise you can trust. We know roofing, and we aim to make your roof installation seamless and of the highest quality.
Depending on the kind of roof, there are many elements to be considered in the installation. At GBR we consider every detail:
- Subsurface layers creating the water barrier between the decking of the house or building and the actual roof.
- Making sure everything is properly overlapped and sealed to prevent water from getting in.
- Ventilation: Too much or too little ventilation can cause huge issues.
- Channels are created for proper water run-off.
- Everything must be sealed correctly. Even a small gap can cause serious internal damage.
We offer many roofing materials including:
- Rubber Roofing
- Metal Roofing
- TPO Roofing
- Asphalt shingles
Our roof replacement and roof installation services include:
- Gutter Replacement
- Chimney Flashing Replacement
- Chimney Repointing
- Fascia Repair
- Fascia Replacement
- Soffit Replacement
- Structural Upgrades to Roof Rafters
We will save you money by inspecting and repairing your roof if that is an option. We are proud to offer exceptional commercial and residential roofing repair services. New England residents need to be mindful of the potential damage to their roofs from harsh winters and hot summers. Call us TODAY to ensure that your roof is in the best possible condition.
Our roofing repair and roof inspection services include:
- Roof Inspections
- Leak Diagnosis
- Roof Repair
- Gutter Repair
- Soffit Repair
A siding renovation project will increase the value of your property by updating its appearance and providing increased protection from the harsh New England weather. Siding provides an extra measure of insulation to help you stay warm and comfortable in the winter. It is also extremely desirable due to the very low maintenance and longevity. A well done siding renovation project will beautify your property for years to come.
Here are some signs that you should consider doing repairs or embarking on a complete siding renovation project this year! You can trust the professionals at Greater Boston Roofing to give you a thorough and fair assessment of the condition of the siding or paint on your home.
- Warping in your current siding
- The siding is starting to bend and pull away from the surface of the home
- Peeling paint or loose and sagging wallpaper in a room can be caused by moisture getting between the siding and the framework of the home.
- Small green or black patches on the siding can indicate a moisture problem.
- Feel along the siding – if you notice any place that gives in slightly, there may be rotting boards behind the siding
Our siding and window replacement services include:
- Siding Repair
- Siding Replacement
- Vinyl Siding Replacement
- Hardy Board Siding Replacement
- Wood Shake Siding Replacement
- Window Replacement