A siding renovation project will increase the value of your property by updating its appearance and providing increased protection from the harsh New England weather. Siding will help keep in the heat that is produced for your home, to help you stay warm and comfortable in the winter. Siding is also extremely desirable due to the very low maintenance and longevity. A well done siding renovation project will beautify your property for years to come.
Here are some signs that you should consider doing repairs or embarking on a complete siding renovation project this year! And you can always trust the professionals at Greater Boston Roofing to give you a thorough and fair assessment of the siding or paint on your home.
– Warping in your current siding
– The siding is starting to bend and pull away from the surface of the home
– Peeling paint or loose and sagging wallpaper in a room can be caused by moisture getting between the siding and the framework of the home.
– Small green or black patches on the siding can indicate a moisture problem.
– Feel along the siding – if you notice any place that gives in slightly, there may be rotting boards behind the siding
Our siding and window replacement services include:
- Siding Repair
- Siding Replacement
- Vinyl Siding Replacement
- Hardy Board Siding Replacement
- Wood Shake Siding Replacement
- Window Replacement
How can we help protect you?
For more information about our services
call us at 617.744.9690
Or provide us your information and we will contact you.
Greater Boston Roofing | email@example.com | 617.744.9690
Copyright (c) 2019, Greater Boston Roofing